Tumaini Volunteers Inc. is a nonprofit charity organization that assists schools in developing communities in Kenya to become more self-sufficient through sustainable food sourcing projects.
Our volunteers travel to Kenya to reach schools first-hand to implement projects. Showing students the importance of sustainable food sources will guide them to a future full of hope.
- Everyone has the right to lead a productive life.
- No one should have to live in poverty.
- No one should have to live in fear.
- No one should be discriminated against due to their race, sex, religion, lifestyle, political beliefs or where they live.
- Everyone has the right to an education no matter their economic state.